Monday, March 20, 2006

Cinderella Story

I have heard about her name even before we have met. I have heard things about her and some people even mention to me that she is "not bad" and that she is a "ice queen". These, makes me curious about her.

One night, Mr Fly invited me to Indochine for a drink, he was treating because he had clinched his first deal. When I arrived, they were all there. He then introduce his friends to me and then there was Ms Cinderella. That was my first time setting my eyes on her. She was a lanky lass, with big eyes, round prominent cheekbones and fair skin. Her hair was very long until her back and was tied up in a pony tail. She looks pretty classy. She was there sitting on a sofa drinking. I was like 3 people away from her. Mr Fly treated me to a drink by asking me to share a mug with him. How gay can this get? -_-" I didnt talk to her cos she was too far away and it was not convenient.

There is one time when I was with Ms Mosquito walking to work when Ms Cinderella caught up with us. At the moment we were talking about shoes. Ms Mosquito was complaining her black shoes was giving her pain. Ms Cinderella was wearing a pair of Adidas sneakers.
Ms Mosquito: "Arent we suppose to wear black formal shoes."
Ms Cinderella: "I dont care besides this pair looks good on me."
Me: "Its GOOD to have confidence in yourself."(with a sly smile)
Ms Cinderella: "........" (smiling)
Me: "Have you eaten?"
Ms Cinderella: "No.... Why? You want to treat me breakfast?"
Me: "No... Why dont YOU buy me breakfast instead?" (looking amused)
And then later at work I offer her sweets
Me: "You want sweets?"
Ms Cinderella: "The wrapping looks cool." (she took the sweets)
Me: "You are quite courteous, you didnt even say thank you." :)
Ms Cinderella: "Thank you." (smiling)
Me: "Anyway nice talking to you."

Story has it that Ms Cinderella when going to Orchard Road would actually open an umbrella, not because its raining but because she was afraid of being tan. And then one day I met up with her to buy a friend's present. We were at Orchard Road and then she took out a cap to wear. I was disappointed.
Me: "Huh... You didnt bring an umbrella? I wanted to see whether its true that you will use an umbrella under broad daylight."
Ms Cinderella: "Its because of you I didnt bring it."
Me: "I am touched." (I wasnt, I wanted to share the umbrella with her. Nah... I am just curious)

There is one thing I always notice about her and its her footwears. There is a pair which is light yellow with little flowers on it. I wanted to ask her whether its her primary school shoes but I didnt. If not she is gonna flip her eyeballs backwards. Actually she doesnt do that, I just always find this to tease her about. About her "ice queen" image, its not true. She is a pretty nice person. And then she walks and speaks very fast. I ask her is it because she is nervous around me. Hehheh.

I always tease her and there is one time I was suppose to work with her alone. I thought she was a little not pleased with me. So I thought since I am working with her for the whole day, why dont I buy some food for her. Since food make people happy. Ms Bells told me she likes green peas and yoghurt. And then Ms Curls told me she doesnt like to eat at all! Oh man... I end up not buy anything. Cos I was lazy. Haha. Oh yah, she also likes pink musical box. -_-" By the way, on that day she played with me a game, its called the "Pretend not to know me" game for the whole day.

The next time I saw her was at school, this time she played with me this game, the "Pretend not to see me" game. It was raining. This time I finally saw her carrying an umbrella and she was looking down at the floor holding the umbrella. I wanted to ask her whether there was any gold on the floor but she had already walk past me.

I tell myself I should be more nice to her but I cant cos I just like the way I am. Haha. I hope she drops her glass slipper, so that I could pick it up and just say hi. By then she will play with me another game, the "Pretend to ignore me" game.

No comments: