Friday, April 14, 2006

All Men are Rotten

There is one woman who always reject me when I ask her out for a movie, and she rejects me the most times. You can say she is at the top of the league. Today she finally ask me out. That woman is my Mum.....

Well... My Mum actually ask me out to the supermarket at Jurong Point. She doesnt ask my brother instead she always ask me to do this kind of "sai kung" (shit work). I wonder why the disparity. On the way to Jurong Point, my Mum told me this,

Mum: "All men are rotten. Now men are not gentlemanly and take things too hard. There are no more good men."
Me: "Who says there are no more good men? Just look at me. I am ONE."
Mum: "You are just as rotten."
Me: "...................." -_-"

I mean if I am rotten then why bother to ask me out?? My Mum always has this stern look on her face. But actually she is quite soft-hearted and emotional. I told her,

Me: "Why do you always have this stern look on your face? Cheer up and be happy like ME." (smiling)
Mum: "I have this look because some people like to take advantage of you and I know what people are thinking."
Me: "You see, if you look fierce, nobody will dare talk to you. Not everyone is as brave as me to say things that I say to you." (I sometimes poke fun at my Mum)
Mum: ".................." (smiles)

We were at Jurong Point looking for Ms K's birthday present too. Then I remember Ms K said something about men too,

Ms K: "Men are hard to please."

I haven really got the chance to ask her yet. I mean what do you mean by men are hard to please? I cant figure that out. Is she refering to me? Hmmm......

Ms April told me that all good men are already taken and what is left are the rotten ones. Maybe those attached men are rotten before they were attached but became good because their girlfriend CHANGE them. Think about it. It makes sense. Girls always trying to change their boyfriend but we never try to change our girlfriend. I mean we like you for who you are. Shouldn't you too?

About that all good men are taken. Its not true. I have friends who for 22 years have no girlfriend, some even for 25 years. They dont smoke. They are not hard drinkers. They are not heavy gamblers. They absolutely do not indulge in vices (eg. prostitution). They are willing to pay on all the dates. They are polite. They will open the door for you. They are sensitive and care about your feelings. They will run errands for you and be helpful to your needs. If you ask them whether you are pretty, they will tell you that you are the most beautiful thing on Earth.

And if you still think the above characteristics are still not good enough. Then today is your LUCKY day. Why? Because the person writing this article now is a very GOOD man, in fact the BEST. But he will absolutely not do the following things, 1. pay on all the dates (he got no money), 2. open the door for you (you are big enough to do it yourself), 3. run errands for you and be helpful to your needs (he likes independent women). In fact the characteristics in the previous paragraph does not apply to him at all.

Send me your photos to teng_wei_tat@hotmail.com or add me to your MSN. If I like what I see then I reply you lor. Muwahahahhahahahahahaha..........

No comments: