Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Games Women Play

Have you play any of these games before?

1) The "Playing Hard to Get" game (The oldest and most classical game)
2) The "I don't want to tell you" game (very common game)
3) The "Fake Mad" game (aka Pretend to be Angry game)
4) The "Pretend not to know you" game
5) The "Pretend not to see you" game
6) The "Pretend to ignore you" game
7) The "Pretend to hate you" game

Game 3 to 7 are just different variations of the "pretend" series of games. I have played pretty much of every game and even my Mum plays it with me, heres why,

Me: "What TV program are you watching?"
Mummy: "You continue watching lor." (the game has started)
Me: "Ok.... So what TV program ARE you watching??"
Mummy: "You continue watching la."

Can you believe it!? Even my mum plays hard to get with me. Its obvious she knows what program she is watching but she wont even tell me. I mean, I am her SON! Not one of her suitors. -_-"

Then there is this very common game the "I don't want to tell you" game. I play it almost everyday. Thats right, my Mum plays it with me. Other girls play it with me too. Its pretty recognisable but often too late when you realise you are in the game, heres why,

Example 1
Me: "Is that your puppy?"
Ms K: "Why do you want to know?" (this sentence indicates the start of this game-step 1)
Me: "Just curious lor."
Ms K: "Dont want to tell you." (I got tricked- step 2)
Me: "Why?"
Ms K: "Just dont want to tell you lor."
Me: "........" -_-"

If you continue to ask why, then you will be back to square 1, heres why,

Continue from example 1
Ms K: "Just dont want to tell you lor."
Me: "........" -_-"
Me: "I mean why dont you want to tell me?"
Ms K: "Why do you want to know?" (step 1)

This game is never ending man. Its like a vicious cycle. The girl brings you go round and round. Its like when she ask "why do you want to know" and you answer wrongly, then she will punish you by saying "I dont want to tell you". Seriously, I do not know the right answer to the "why do you want to know" question. I never seem to get it right. Heres another example,

Example 2
Ms Bells: "I am going for an interview tomorrow."
Me: "Ok... So what job are you interviewing for?"
Ms Bells: "....... Dont want to tell you." (smiles)

This is pretty straightforward. I mean if you dont want to tell me you are looking for a new job, why bother to tell me you are going for an interview? Sometimes Game 1 and Game 2 can be combined ("Playing hard to Get + "I dont want to tell you"), so guys beware.

Then we come to the "pretend" series of games. Its pretty self-explanatory. Women like to pretend certain emotions when they are actually feeling the opposite like the "Fake Mad" game. They are not mad at you but they want to pretend they are. I mean duh! Its like they are testing you but you dont know for what. The "pretend" series of games are practically testing games. You must be wondering what I mean by that. They are games that test your reaction. My ex-girlfriend's Mum likes to test me, and most of the time I fall for it. Everytime I see her, I feel like I am taking an exam. -_-"

Everyday I look at the mirror and I tell myself, that I will train hard and beat women at their games. So guys dont let your guard down, cos the game can start anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

Let the games begin........

No comments: