Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pineapple Superstar

As I was watching Campus Superstar, suddenly it dawns on me that I cant sing well... Actually its not suddenly, I always knew it. Hehe... Watching them sing, it reminds me of my 2 previous girlfriends, they are songbirds. Beautiful voices they have and great singing they mastered. It is always a joy to hear them sing to me. Sweet...

There is 1 girlfriend who likes to pull, drag and sweet talk me to KTVs. But then I cant SING! So there I was holding the mic singing my heart out. I do better at English songs sang by Beatles, basically classic songs. Then for chinese songs, I sing female songs better. My ex-girlfriend actually wanted to train me to sing! Heng... It didnt happen.... I resisted her advances.

Sometimes I wonder whether my next girlfriend will be another songbird. Will I be drag to KTVs again? Imagine a songbird being with a songduck(me). I love it when they sing to me, just dont ask me to sing to you cos I will quack. I like singing along to the music I am listening to but then KTV is really not my cup of tea.

I like music just that I am not talented in it. And then there are 3 things that I have always love and never understood: music, painting and women.

No comments: