Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cliff Hanger

Just now I was walking with Mr Onion from Boon Lay Interchange to NTU. We were talking about how time flies and that April 3rd and 4th were the days we both first got enlisted to NS. At the turn of an eye, it has been 3 years. I had always enjoy night strolls with my friends, just last night, I walked with Mr Buddy from Jurong East Interchange to Jurong West(around Lakeside).

7 hrs ago..... In order of arrival.... Mr Pineapple Tat (1st), Mr Cliff (2nd), Mr Buddy (3rd), Mr Fly & Mr Wall (joint 4th), Mr Onion & Mr Owl & Mr Japan (joint last).

We were suppose to meet at 1830 @City Hall MRT station. But then again I never expect them to be early. Surprisingly, Mr Cliff came quite punctually. Why am I surprised? Cos his late coming habit is WORSE than Mr Buddy. He can be late for up to 2 HOURS. So I am quite touched to see him come early. It was suppose to be a meet up for him cos he is signing on with the police force and we might not see him often when he starts training. (I am puzzled why the police force accepted him)

After dinner, we were all anticipating Mr Cliff to tell us his story. Mr Cliff's life is always full of drama and he never fail to entertain us with his life story. Then we found seats at Kiliney at Marina Square and we sat around him. There were 8 of us, 4 sat on each side of a rectangle table made up of 4 square tables. I got the best seat in the house cos he sat just oppposite me.

The story begins........ During work, we would always secretly MSNing each other although she was only sitting one person away from me. There was once when she gave me a chocolate waffle stuff with a love note inside. Everytime I think of its contents, I can feel the sweetness in my heart... Not only is she sweet, she is also playful. I was having lunch with her and 2 colleagues and she was sitting opposite me. Suddenly I felt a tingling sensation at my foot, I looked down and I saw her foot slowly and surely moving upwards. I could feel the tingling sensation travelling from my feet to my shin and then it turn inwards from my knee towards my inner thigh back and forth. It was flirtatious and I enjoy it and it was done without both my colleagues knowing. (I nearly choked on my fishball when she did that)

We had a bet once and I lost. So I was suppose to treat her to a drink and clubbing and that was the first time we went out alone together. I brought her there and I open a bottle of Martell($300 man!). We drank and dance to our hearts content and then she got drunk. So I carried her out of the club and send her to her boyfriend's home. Yes.... She has a boyfriend of 2 years and I was the third party. It is heartbroken to send the girl you love into the arms of another man.

We continue to go clubbing together alone for twice a week. It was always fun to be around her cos she is fun loving and daring. During clubbing, she would always dance sexily around me and I enjoy her tempting me with her sways and her curves. Tantalizing me with her soft touches and giving me the imagination of having something more. She always got drunk. She would often charge into the dance crowd and continue dancing and I always have to drag her out. There were many times where she would stay in the toilet drunk for an hour while I would wait for her outside. I would always peep into the toilet when a female patron open the toilet door cos I was worry for her. And for many times I would have to charge into the female toilet to check her out until the bouncer knew about it and threw me out.

One day, as usual she got drunk from clubbing. This time I couldn't send her home because she doesnt want her Dad to find out and she also do not want to go to her boyfriend's home. So I took her to a hotel and put her on the bed while I watch TV. I turn around to look at her, at the way she sleeps, she looks beautiful. Then she woke up and show signs of being a bit sober, unknowingly I move towards the object of my desire and a relationship develop between us. At that time we had only know each other for 3 weeks and it was the start of a tumulous relationship.

I was serious about her and I told her to leave her boyfriend because I wanted committment from her. But she wouldnt, she says she needed more time. Everytime I quarrel with her over this, she would cry, seeing her so sad, my heart would soften and I told her I could wait. But then I would always catch her secretly messaging her boyfriend and later I found out that often she would come to my house and then lie to me that she is meeting her friend later. But in actual fact, she was going to her boyfriend's house. I couldnt stand it anymore, I dont want an underground relationship where we have to act in front of our colleagues. Then she told me something shocking........ She wants to be with the both of us! Because she could find the attributes she wants in me which her boyfriend doesnt have, and the attributes she wants in her boyfriend which I dont have. She wanted the best of both world. When she is with him, she thinks of me and when she is with me, she thinks of him.

I decide to break off the whole thing cos it was causing me sleepless nights and I couldnt eat well. I confronted and told her the whole thing is off.... She cried, asking me to go back to her. I wouldnt bulge this time, I was suffering. So I left.... The whole ordeal lasted 5 weeks. Our relationship lasted 3 weeks.

Till now she still calls me, asking me to go back to her. In office, she would act nonchalantly, pretending nothing had happened between us. I really do not know what she is thinking.....

End of story?

Thats the story of Mr Cliff.... I try to depict it as accurately as the way he told me. He still has many stories and of course I cant reproduce it without his permission (its copyrighted or you could say its intellectual property). My personal favourite story of him was the MacDonald one, where he as a 14 years old at that time had an encounter with a 14 years old Malay girl who was his colleague. I hope he is alright now and that he will get over it soon.

But then..... He is only human....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo i like the way u depict my story... well.. things have turned now.. i would love to tell you but you know my stories are better told the old fashioned way. Mouth to ear. Thks for your concern when u got to know abut me going through this rough patch, i really appreciate it. Will definately update u on wats my status now but for now, i can say i am much better and i have undertaken the role of her bf.. keep in contact remember if ur guys meet pls call me i'd love to meet your.