Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Deuce Bigelow Singaporean Gigolo (19/4/06)

This day I went with Ms April to Plaza ParkRoyal Hotel where Club 5 is, cos we both wanted to learn ballroom dancing, so I brought her to see how is it like. We have seen it on the movie "Take the Lead" but it can't beat seeing it with your own eyes. Actually I got another motive, that is to bring her to see ducks (gigolos). Hehe...

Club 5 sounds hip right? Yeah... Its the hippest club for oldies. When I went in, I think I am the YOUNGEST there. I expect to see a flock of ducks (gigolos) there but I was disappointed. I can count them with 1 hand, 1, 2, 3 ducks only. Maybe because its a Wednesday. The last time I came here, I think got about 10. They were all good looking and great dancers and you can see that their female partners were obviously older than them. There are also older men with obviously younger women. What a club!

Curiously, there were no Chinese ducks. They had this Eurasian or Pan-Asian look. I mean where had all the Chinese ducks gone to?! Or because young Chinese guys dont know how to do ballroom dancing. This is serious man. Chinese women picking non-chinese man. As if there is enough Chinese women to go around. Malay guys want to have Chinese girlfriends, Indian guys also want to have Chinese girlfriends, Eurasian also, Ang Mohs are the worst culprits.

Guys (I mean Chinese), learn dancing. Very important. Here is an example, at the dance floor I saw an Ah-pek(Uncle) who is very thin like a stick and looks like the comic book character Master Q (Lau Fu Zi). He had his hair in front balding, comb backwards with the end of his hair curling and had streaks of white hair. Wore round specs, have those kind of thin moustaches like "Zorro", and a sharp thin face. Wore a polo tee and tuck into his pants. Not the sexiest man you will see but he had women dancing with him. He is really good man. Especially when he did Salsa. So learn dancing cos women will flock to you.

After seeing the sad situation where only most old Chinese men know how to do ballroom dancing but not young Chinese guys. I told myself I absolutely must learn ballroom dancing, so that I can kick all the foreign invaders from our shores and grab all the women for myself. I will also be the youngest Chinese guy dancing there. (I want to set a record)

Well.... Actually there is another reason for me to learn ballroom dancing. You see, I am actually looking for a job now. If I can't find a job, at least I have something to fall back on. Then I will be the ONLY Chinese duck there (I broke another record) and I heard the money is good....

No comments: