Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Latest Updates

Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,

Last week was a fulfilling week, packed with work and gathering. I was pretty busy, so I did not update immediately. I was working in the bank until quite late, so I just feel like sleeping when I reach home.

Previously I had only publish "The Class of 99E" but not "Deuce Bigelow Singaporean Gigolo" and "A Long Happy Day" as they were still in draft state. They are place in chronological order, so the latest articles "Deuce Bigelow Singaporean Gigolo" and "A Long Happy Day" will be behind "The Class of 99E", so don't miss out on these 2 articles. Here are their summaries,

Summaries
"A Long Happy Day" - My last day in SIM?
"Deuce Bigelow Singaporean Gigolo" - Where you can find gigolo and what you should do about it.
"The Class of 99E" - Met my classmates after 2 years and an encounter with a bartop dancer.

Enjoy......

No comments: