Monday, April 03, 2006

Pineapple of Gamblers

Last night I was talking with a friend on msn. She told me that my blog is GOOD. Haha... Well that is not the main point. She read the story about "Dreaming Miss K" then she commented,

Girl: You always have a way with girls.
Me: Really?
Girl: Uh huhhh
Me: Really?
Girl: Ya... At that time you got me even though I have a boyfriend.
Me: I seriously dont know about it.
Me: I thought you are a super friendly girl.

Finally, I understood the mystery about why her ex-boyfriend tore up my Econs test paper after 5 YEARS. Anyway no worries, I failed that paper. That is again not the main point. I know you probably want to take out your shoe and throw at me. Be patient and read on....

What I want to talk about is missed opportunities. In the case above, I didnt know about it until 5 years later. The best part is that she thought I knew it all along which I didnt. I am not advocating stealing people's girlfriend (its not worth it and there are many girls around). I am totally against it. What she told me reminds me of what Ms Pikachu once told me,

Ms Pikachu: You think you are stupid, and she thinks she is stupid, then both of you are stupid lor.

Pardon Ms Pikachu's English, I know it sucks but thats how she talk. Is there a girl you have always wanted to ask out but never did? Cos you were afraid she might say no or for whatever reason, you never had the courage. You were afraid that you will look stupid for asking her out and look even stupidier (is there such a word?) if she says no. How do you know its stupid?? Maybe she will say YES! Maybe she too is waiting for you to ask or wanted to ask you too but afraid she will look stupid. Then BOTH of you become stupid.

In life we must take risk and gamble (not 4D, Toto or Las Vegas). Its better to have tried and failed than not to try at all and knowing that you might have SUCCEED. Then again never take yourself and things too seriously. Take risk and gamble with this fun and relaxed attitude cos the girl to begin with is not yours anyway.

A lot things in life is a gamble, like changing a course (of study) , changing your girlfriend (you cant be sure the next one will be better than the current one), changing your attitude (who you are now maybe better). So I say go out and screw up now, you will anyway sometime in your life, you might as well learn from it and have fun from the process.

Oh man.... I think I am addicted to gambling.....

No comments: