Monday, April 10, 2006

I not Gay

Me: "Can you please take away your filthy hands?" (Mr Fly put his hand on my thigh)
Mr Fly: "We are good friends what." (in a slutty voice and a slutty look)
Me: "I told you before that its impossible between us."
Me: "We can only be friends." (I remove his hand from my thigh)

After meeting the Tiger Gang at Plaza Singapura, I went to meet Mr Fly, Ms Kitten and Ms Ginger for dinner at Holland Village. (I ate dinner twice) As we eat dinner, we also watch the Liverpool vs Bolton match. Mr Fly then made a bold prediction that Bolton will beat Liverpool (the match ended Liverpool 1-0 Bolton). So whenever Mr Fly make a prediction, bet the opposite of it, you will sure win money.

Later I told Ms Ginger that I was changing my course of studies cos I want to pursue my dream of being a copywriter or art director. She look at me and agree with me that we should all try to pursue our dreams and she told me to "jia you" with a cute expression. She really make me change my impression of her. Cos my last impression of her was when she was drunk, we were clubbing at that time. Oh man... The sober Ginger is definitely cuter than the drunk Ginger.

After dinner, Ms Kitten took a cab and brought us to Commonwealth MRT station, during the ride I told Mr Fly,

Me: "Fly, I think its difficult for you to find a girlfriend if you continue to act gay towards me."
Mr Fly: "Its ok. If I cant find 1, I still have you what. You are my number 1."
Me: "How many times do I have to tell you that I only want to be friends with you??"

I guess everyone thinks we are gay. I also dont know why guys love me. I love women. Really.....

No comments: