Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Long Happy Day (18/4/06)

This morning, Mr Wise Tiger MSN about something happy happening to him over there. Although its not about me but him, it stills make me happy cos you know your friend is in joyful mood. That gies me a good and happy start to the day.

Later in the afternoon at 1230pm, I am suppose to meet Mr Rooster at SIM to pass him my IBM textbook. I met him outside the foodcourt and when I went in I saw Mr Gump and Mr Sam. They were smiling to me and I am happy to see them. It has been a long time since I see them. Both of them out of my 4 lectures, share 3 lectures with me, we would often eat together after school. This time might be the last time that we eat together in school after their lectures. As we packet our food and walk to the bamboo garden to find seats, I found that Mr Sam is rather quiet than usual, so I said to him,

Me: "Hey, how come you didn't say hi to me, when they (Mr Rooster and Mr Gump) had already did so."
Mr Sam: "You are talking to them mah." (smiling)
Me: "Well... They, the 2 tribes (pointing to them) have already tribute to the king (pointing to myself), shouldn't you pay tribute to me too." (all of them laughs)
Me: "Now say hi to me"
Mr Sam: "Hi." (laughs)

Actually Mr Sam was sick that day but I suspect that he was too happy to see me that he became speechless when he saw me. He once told me that he will miss me when he knew I am changing school. Once again its proven I have gay magnetism. During eating, I told them about how Mr Gump actually thought Antartica is at the North Pole. I thought Mr Gump is the only frog in the well but I realise there were a total of 3 frogs! Mr Rooster and Mr Sam also thought Antartica is at the North Pole! Oh man... This is getting hilarious. Its at the South Pole guys.... Its a continent by itself. Read the map! Read the MAP! Later we join Mr Espirit and his girlfriend at their table. Good to see him too, he had change his hairstyle and got a new girlfriend. Nice....

When I left school, I sat at the bus stop looking at my school building from the opposite side. I wonder whether this is the last time I will be going back to school. Although I had "wasted" 1 year studying there, I don't consider it wasted cos I had made some good friends there. Everything in life happens for a reason.

I reach Plaza Singapura cos I am suppose to meet Mr Fly and Ms Fel to celebrate Ms April's birthday. I bought her a simple anklet cos she told me she wanted one. So girls make it easy for me by telling me what you want. Don't make me guess although I am good at it. We had lunch at Mahattan Fish Market. As usual, Mr Fly perform his gay antics on me.

Mr Fly: "If you are a girl I will fall in love with you." (giving me a seductive look)
Me: "If you are a girl, I think you will look pretty ugly."
Me: "And I won't fall in love with you."
Mr Fly: "How can you judge someone by the appearance?"
Me: "I only want to be friends with you."

We had a fun time talking and crapping during our lunch. And Mr Fly continue to act gay towards me and I have to continue to reject his advances.

Later, I met Mr Buddy and his friends for soccer at night at Jurong West. I capped off the good day by scoring a hat-trick (3 goals), 2 goals came from me stealing the ball from the opponent and scoring. After the match, I ask Mr Buddy,
Me: "Can I have the ball?" (Its his ball)
Mr Buddy: "Why lei?" (sounding curious)
Me: "Because I SCORED a hat-trick." (players who score 3 goals can bring the ball home.)
Mr Buddy: "............" -_-"

No comments: