Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wonderwall

Me: "You drive as slow as you eat."
Mr Wall: "..............." (laughs)

We were at Sony Gallery in Wisma and Mr Wall was playing a racing game on the PS 2. I look at the speed he was driving, the max speed for the car was 320km/h and he was driving at 120km/h! Duh! Its a racing game man, you are suppose to RACE! Its not the drive safely campaign. Before that we had dinner at C-Jade Express, according to Mr Buddy, people who eat slowly tend to live longer than people who eat fast. By the time I finish my bowl of rice, Mr Wall still have half a bowl of rice left, thats how slow he is.

Me: "I think you will have a very long life."
Mr Wall: "............" (smiles)
Me: "In fact I think you will live twice as long as me."
Mr Wall: "............" (looking at his bowl of rice and laughing)
Me: "Because I have finish my food and you have only finish half of it." (the span of your life is inversely proportional to the speed you finish your food)

The curse of the 4 As then kick in for Mr Wall again when we were at Cineleisure. Mr Wall was trying to push open the entrance door but to no avail. Then I look at him and say,

Me: "Can you read what is written there?"
Mr Wall: ".........." (smiles when he realise what is written there)
Me: "It says PULL not PUSH, somemore you got 4 As, cant you read?" (Mr Wall got 4 As for A Levels)

We later went to Toys 'R' Us at The Forum. There we found a barrel of toy swords, so we took 4 swords 1 on each of our hand. Our duel was suppose to start when 4 foreign kids pounce on us. 1 guy was holding 2 light sabres and the other 3 took the swords from the barrels. We were outnumbered. Well... I was not afraid, I could have kick their asses but then they went to fight among themselves. So I turn my attention to Mr Wall, and the duel started.... I was about to deal the final blow to Mr Wall when a staff came to tell us to stop playing. Ops... That didnt deter us. Later we played mini table hockey and then we found a cabinet of soft toys football. We start practising headers and shooting. We wanted to play some more when we found long sticks of sponge to whack each other but they were closing soon. Too bad....

Mr Wall was suppose to treat me to dinner today. I suppose he wanted to pay tribute to me. Just like in the past where nomadic tribes pay tribute to the Chinese Kingdom. Of course he was the tribe and I, the Kingdom. But end up I treat him cos I got my commission today for my card sales. So before we part our ways I told him,

Me: "Hey, today I treat you, next time we meet, its your treat."
Mr Wall: "There is no next time." (smiling and finally he blurt out a sentence)

Mr Wall is a pretty sporting person and had child-like qualities. Being with him, brings out the child in me. We can play like children and do not have to act mature or behave ourselves like most people do or care about how people look at us. Isnt it wonderful.....

No comments: