Monday, April 17, 2006

The Ghost of Khatib Camp

One night, I was lying on my bed in the bunk, the lights were switched off and everyone was sleeping. All I could hear was the sound of the ceiling fan. As I was lying sideways tuck in my blanket, I could feel something was staring at me from behind. There was this strange feeling. I did not think much of it. So I turn around..........

WAHHHHHH!!! My heart skip a beat. I JUMP out of bed. It had put its face close to mine. I saw this pale face with big round eyeballs staring at me. It has red lips and a strong jaw line. It has a short spiky hairstyle?? I thought ghosts are suppose to have long hair. Then it start laughing hysterically.......

I look at him..... I wanted to punch him. Mr Ghost truly enjoy every moment of it. Its one of his antics again. He usually conduct night raids in our bunks. His favourite victim is Mr Fly. After the lights are off, he would often sneak up to Mr Fly's bed and jump on him literally. I think he wanted to rape Mr Fly. There was once he sat on Mr Fly's back and ride on him like a horse. He had tried to kiss Mr Fly and manage to kiss him on his back. Then he once attack Mr Fly in the toilet. Mr Fly was bathing when Mr Ghost pinch his naked butt from behind. Eeewwww......

Mr Ghost had a perky ass. Its like its jetted out like a girl's one. Its very FIRM. Everytime he walk past us, Mr Cliff would look at him lustfully. He always look at his butt. Then Mr Cliff will motion to us that he was imaginarily holding Mr Ghost's hips and banging him. Yucks.... I wonder what kind of friends I have sometimes.

Everytime I look at Mr Ghost, I cant help but have this mental image in mind. I imagine him wearing a mamasan costume like those in the chinese period drama and holding a red handkerchief with a big red flower pin on his head. And then a brothel (Yi Hong Yuan- a famous chinese brothel in period dramas) will appear before my eyes. He would say,

Mr Ghost: "Aiyo....... Master Hoo( or Hu Da Ye). Come in come in." (in a slutty voice like Mr Fly's)
Master Hoo: "Chee Bye! What do you have?" (of course Master Hoo is wearing a chinese costume like that of a squire's)
Mr Ghost: "We have the best girls in town!"

Seriously I dont know why this mental image keep playing in my head over and over again. I heard he once wearing only his underwear, sat on my pillow and ride on it. In retaliation that I grab his pillow and hug it to sleep when he is not around.

To give Mr Ghost some credit. He was a great magazine supplier. Always providing the most up to date magazines like New Men, FHM, Menshealth, 8 Days, U Magazine and i Magazine. His contribution to the bunk cannot be undermine. I used to think that he was a good bunk ic and course ic because he was responsible and helpful. Probably all this change when he ride on my pillow in his underwear. Mr Buddy thinks like me initially too, probably until Mr Ghosts throw chairs at him. (I know, I was there)

Funnily I miss Mr Ghost. Without him, the bunk might not be so much fun. With him around, there is this emotionally charged atmosphere, there is conflict and strife. The fighting, bickering and laughing.

Ever wonder why I am the way I am now. With bunkmates like The Proud Artist (Mr LaSelle), The Annoying Entertainer (Mr Fly), The Big and Useless Giant (Mr Giant), The Crazy Ghost (Mr Ghost) and The Cocky Buddy (Mr Buddy). I have no choice but to be the Smart Pineapple Tat.

With bunk mates like these who needs enemies. Please give me the strength to whoop my enemies......

No comments: