Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Class of 99E (21/4/06)

Mr Alien: "Are you coming?"
Me: "I don't know lei. Still got a lot of work not done yet."
Mr Alien: "Wah lau... We seldom meet lei." (sounding disappointed)
Me: "Well... If we continue to talk on the phone, I think I won't be coming cos I can't finish my work." (jokingly)
Mr Alien: "Okok... Call me if you can come."

I am pretty popular with guys. Haiz... No wonder people think I am gay.

We had agreed to meet up on 21/04/06 Friday for dinner at Holland V, together with Mr Nose, Mr Sun, Mr Wierd Tiger, Ms 80 and Ms Bunny. I was the one who ask them out but ironically I was the one most likely who can't go. Cos on the previous day 20/04/06 Thursday, I had stayed in the office from 9am till 2am. 17 hours! I had never WORK so hard in my life before. When I left, my work is still not finished and my colleagues stayed in office until 4am. I look forward to the gathering cos I haven't seen them for 2 years. I feel kind of disappointed that I might not be able to meet them. It doesn't look optimistic cos my work is still alot. Fortunately, I found out later that the company's system will shut down automatically at 9pm, so I will not be able to continue my work even if I want to. Heng...... Happy!

I finally met them after 2 years! They were at TCC and when I saw them, it felt like we were 17 years old again, where the 5 of us guys Mr Sun, Mr Alien, Mr Nose, Mr Wierd Tiger and me sitting in the canteen eating and looking at girls together. We had VERY different tastes for girls, so we would often argue over which girl is prettier and we would criticize each other's preferences. As if we were beauty pageant judges.

There was lots of catch up and laughter. Funnily, although we have not met for 2 years, we talk as if we had met yesterday only. I guess this is what they call chemistry. It was quite comfortable being with them. Ops... Am I starting to sound gay??

Later, we decide to go Paradiz Centre to play pool and billard. Too bad Mr Nose can't go with us cos he has exams and Ms 80 is meeting her friends. Mr Sun and Mr Alien play billard while I play pool with Mr Wierd Tiger. I was not on form that day, cos I usually poke, sorry i mean kick Wierd Tiger's ass at pool. Really... Don't believe just ask him but most likely he will deny....

We had so much fun that we did not want to go home yet, so after pool (which is already pass midnight), we went to Mr Bushy Eyebrows's KTV pub. Little did we expect that place to have bartop dancing. When the bartop dancing started, the girl was dancing practically everywhere except the bartop she was assign to. She wore a black bikini and a very short flare black skirt which can't seem to hide anything underneath it from our view. She dance from table to table and even on the pool table! What was she thinking man? I think she has a fetish for tables.

When she reached our table, she tried to seduce Mr Sun by sex dancing around him, then she took his specs to wear and drank from his cup. Talking about cheapskate. After that, she put her hand into Mr Weird Tiger's shirt, tried to strip him and then she split open her legs and sat behind Mr Weird Tiger's chair! I wonder whether he felt anything hot and bothered behind his back. She then proceed to Mr Alien, she tried to rub her body against him, and to avoid her, he lean flat against the wall as if he was spiderman. I guess all her little acts was to get my attention but she got nervous and back out the last minute when she wanted to come to me. Anyway I don't fancy this kind of thing. (not because I am gay, which I am not)

We left the pub at 4am. Mr Alien was kind to drive us home cos we all stay in the west (like Chua Chu Kang and Boon Lay), while he stay in Pasir Ris. On th way, we met up with Ms Pooh at Chinatown cos Mr Alien wanted to pass her birthday present to her. She and Ms Pikachu could not join us today because of their final assessment and assignments. Good to see her again although its briefly. On our journey home, we wind down all the windows, so it was a pretty windy ride which I enjoyed.

I reached home around 4.30am and slept at 5am. I am suppose to go to work at 9am on a Saturday 22/4/06 (Gosh!). But it was all worth it though I only had 2 hours of sleep plus I drank alcohol.

I would like to thank Ms 80 for organising this gathering, although I did most of the work and contacting. -_-"Without her persistance and idea, we would not have met as soon as we would like. I want to thank Mr Sun for being a man of refined taste because he laughed at everything I said. I want to thank Mr Nose for being interesting in our conversations. Believe me, you ARE interesting. Stop telling people you are boring. I want to thank Mr Alien for providing us with transport, so that we could travel from place to place easily. I want to thank Mr Weird Tiger for FINALLY appearing this time and not MIA like last time. Your appearance was greatly appreciated. Lastly, the most important person I want to thank is MYSELF. Cos without ME, the gathering would not be as fun.

Sometimes I wonder how their lives would be without me........

No comments: