Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Little Black Book

In my previous article Dangerous Pineapple, I mention I have this little black book where I keep my enemies' names inside. Today I have decide to disclose it because I feel that I should give my enemies a chance to run or hide from me. I think I should give them a chance to live. I mean everyone has the right to live. Now here is the much anticipated list, as there are too many of them, I will list the Top 10 only, let me remind you that they are not in any particular order and here they are,


1.Mr Buddy
Reasons: 1. Went to Hong Kong but I all got was a lousy T-shirt from him. 2. Advertising freely and shamelessly on my cbox. 3. Call me a dumbass. 4. Always make me wait for him. 5. Being indecisive until I got to decide for him. 6. Being a jinx to me.

2. Mr Fly
Reasons: 1. Always nagging at me. 2. Look and talk like a man but act like a girl. 3. Always telling me to cut my fingernails. 4. Act gay towards me. 5. Nag at me to look for a job. 6. Call me an idiot. 7. Keep asking me which girl I fancy. ( I fancy no one)

3. Mr Wise Tiger
Reasons: 1. For stalking me on MSN. 2. Always getting free advices from me. (pay up man!) 3. Not being optimistic. 4. Tempting me with food. 5. For doing stupid things.

4. Mr Crazy Su
Reasons: 1. Keep asking me how to chase girls. 2. Always telling me how good looking he is. (bullshit) 3. Devising stupid plans to chase girls. 4. Bothering me about why I did not write about him. 5. Being plain crazy. (cant blame him)

5. Mr Gump
Reasons: 1. Being too nice to people especially girls. 2. Like to tell stupid jokes to me. 3. Bore me with politics, laws, rules and regulations. 4. Dont even know where Antartica is. (what!) 5. When walking, he will always crash into me (he just cant walk straight).

6. Mr Rooster
Reasons: 1. Using excessive expletives on me. 2. Cocky 3. Occasionally confessing that he misses me. (I feel like slapping him) 4. Sudden change of personality (awhile polite, awhile barbaric) 5. Thinks that I have a crush on him (ya rite)

7. Mr Ghost
Reasons: 1. Singing in a high pitch voice (irritates me) 2. Scaring me in the middle of the night. 3. Wearing only his underwear and he sit on my pillow and ride on it (unforgivable) 4. Cocky 5. Crazy

8. Mr Wall
Reasons: 1. Giving one word answers to my questions. 2. Take a long time to answer. 3. Eating very slowly. 4. Thinks that shelter op 1 is bigger than shelter op 2 (not true). 4. Thinks that silence is golden. 5. .................

9. Ms K
Reasons: 1. Playing hard to get. 2. Always playing the "I dont want to tell you " game with me. 3. Forever criticizing me for something. 4. Everytime I ask her a question, she ask me another question back. 5. Talking to her feels like an interview to me.

10. Ms April
Reasons: 1. For any question I ask, she will answer "anything". 2. Not contributing to the conversation. 3. Often fly me kite (flaking me). 4. Like to curse me (Haha but I am still alive!) 5. Laughing at me for no reason.


Well.... Here are the Top 10. If you cant find your name inside does not mean you are safe. You are just not as important thats all. Dont worry I will still hunt you down. I am a pretty fair person.

Run people run......

No comments: