Monday, April 10, 2006

The Reunion of the Tigers and still 1 missing

As usual everytime we meet up, out of the 6 of us, 1 is always missing. The last time I can remember that there are the 6 of us together is in the school canteen. That was like 3 years ago. I always look forward to canteen breaks and lunch cos the 6 of us will be sitting together, 3 on each side of the table. There, we will eat and talk cock and look at girls. I would also look forward to PE, cos the 6 of us will be training and playing together. After school, sometimes we would play soccer or basketball and we even challenge the school's girls team to a game, of course we won! Hehe... Those were the wonderful and carefree days.....

Yesterday, we met for lunch and Wise Tiger is the only one missing cos he is in the States studying. After lunch we played pool at Paradiz Centre and then lan gaming, playing Counterstrike with them was pretty fun and I was top! (die the least and kill the most) But then I was not happy.... Something seems missing. I can seem to be myself in front of them, I felt restricted. Why?? I cant comprehend. Isnt a reunion suppose to be happy? At least I can be the way I am in front of Mr Buddy, Mr Fly, Mr Wall and most of the 24 Gang but not the Tiger Gang.

After dinner, we parted our ways, promising we will meet again next month. There seems to be some strange undercurrents. That everyone is acting and keeping something to themselves. Feels that way. Maybe I am just being paranoid. I dont know.... I am going to be myself the next time I meet them, the outspoken and bold person that I am.

How I miss those days.......

No comments: