Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dangerous Pineapple

Today Ms Genie told me that I am dangerous.... Dangerous?? I mean I dont smuggled weapons, I dont operate a drug ring or head a crime syndicate. How come I am dangerous?

Ms Genie: "You are dangerous."
Me: "Really?"
Ms Genie: "I remember in school you once told a female teacher she smells nice."
Me: "What is the logic?"
Ms Genie: "I clearly remember you say that."
Me: "Huh?"

Ms Genie is not only the one who told me I am dangerous, Ms Bells told me I am dangerous too. I ask them why, they didnt really explain clearly. I am confused. Let me think. Is it because I play with toy guns? Because I took drugs like Panadol? Because I smuggled chewing gum from JB? (which I never did) Yup, I did head a syndicate before, I was the Chairman of my secondary school chess club. That I was once part of JI (Jurong Institute) ? Other than that I cant point to any suspicious activities.

Can any kind hearted person who knows why I am dangerous please tell me? I promise I wont silence you if you tell me and I know who you are. I will just put your name in this little black book that I keep with me. Dont worry its nothing, its only a book where I put my enemies' names and people who I want to assasinate inside. I assure you that you are exceptional and your name is inside because I want to "repay" you for being honest.

I guess these make me pretty dangerous. I am starting to feel like James Bond......

No comments: