Monday, April 10, 2006

Football is better than Sex

Me: "Have you seen the TaXXy video?" (fill in the blanks yourself)
Mr Zidane: "Ya.... I got part 1,2 and 4."
Me: "Huh? I only got 1 part."
Mr Zidane: "You want me to send you?"
Me: "No need." (I am a decent person)
Mr Zidane: "Anyway its boring." (he then send me 2 files from MSN)
Me: "What is this?"
Mr Zidane: "These videos are good, better than the TaXXy video."
Me: "Ok, what is it?" (I download the stuff he sent me)
Mr Zidane: "Football clips, very good, more interesting than the TaXXy video." -_-"

Well... Mr Zidane send me 2 short clips about football techniques and tricks. I must say its very entertaining and an eye-opener to watch how footballers can do many things with the ball. I know my female readers will be falling asleep soon when I talk about football. They are thinking how come a ball can make 25 men chase after it but not me when obviously I look better than the ball. (25 men because plus referee and linesmen) You know you think you look better than the ball but beauty is subjective, and the ball can bring us places where you cant.

The person who send me the football clips, Mr Zidane is a tall guy abt 1.85m. I always look up to him, if not I will be talking to his chest. (I am tall too just not tall enough) I think he has the "I think I am thin" syndrome. I told him he looks alright and proportional. He wants to bulk up but muscular guys are big and useless, I know, just look at Mr Giant. (refer to the article Jack and the Beanstalk)

Mr Zidane is not call Zidane( a great French footballer) for nothing. He has deft touches and sometimes out of nowhere he would demonstrate great dribbling skills. Unfortunately, he usually choose to play as a defender, he should play midfield. Then again he is a pretty humble guy. Thinking that he is not as good, trust me you are good, be like me, I think I am good therefore I AM good. (make sense one, think about it)

Despite Mr Zidane's skills on the pitch, he is actually a pretty clumsy person on the pavement. Once we were at Bugis Jucntion, a girl actually walk into him! Her head knock against his chest and she was rubbing her head in pain. Mr Zidane say sorry profusely. You should not have say sorry man. You should have HUG and COMFORT her and tell her its ok, and that this is the start of a beautiful relationship. :)

Like Mr Zidane's dribbling skills, sometimes out of nowhere he will come out with a stunt. We were eating at a Chinese restaurant, he scooped some chili and as the spoon of chili was travelling towards his bowl, some of it dropped into his soya milk. Well... He just invented Soya Chili Milk. And then we all start laughing.

The most memorable stunt Mr Zidane ever did and also my most favourite one was during a FATEP(a military proficiency exercise) training. He was suppose to pull down a crank for the radar to move left and right manually, but then he pull all of it out. Nice... It was suppose to be a overnight training but we pack up early because he single-handedly destroy the radar. I remember it was close to midnight and he had save us from another 9 hours or more of torture. Thank you Mr Zidane, it really bring a tear to my eye. He should call himself Mr Zidane "the destroyer".

Mr Zidane always have a queer way of walking. When he walks he would till his head to 1 side, if I am not wrong its always his left side. And then he would raise both his arms with his elbows pointing outwards. He seem like he is always trying to balance himself when walking. When he looks at you, he gives you a sideways look not a glance. Its different, a glance is you look then you look away. He really looks at you sideways when you talk, its like 180 degrees. I try it and it hurts. I wonder how he manage this feat.

After writing almost a whole article about him, I only have 2 words to describe him and that is............. Skillfully Clumsy..........

No comments: