Thursday, April 06, 2006

Slack and Slacker

Me: "Its raining, can you take out your umbrella please."
Ms April: "Very troublesome lei." (taking out her umbrella)
Me: "Wah! What a BIG umbrella?" (It wasnt, it was the smallest umbrella I have ever seen)
April: "It was suppose to shelter one person only what."

She hold the umbrella for both of us. Unfortunately I am tall and handsome and so the umbrella keep knocking onto my head. So I volunteered to hold the umbrella instead, then later,

Ms April: "Do you know how to hold an umbrella?"
Me: "Ya... Why?"
Ms April: "Because I am half wet." -_-"

So she took the umbrella back again to hold for the both of us. And then its my turn to become half wet. So you see, guys, always remember to bring a bigger umbrella because a small umbrella is a selfish umbrella.

Before that we were watching the movie "Inside Man". It was a pretty good movie about an ingenious bank robbery which keeps you in suspense. Then we went to Plaza Singapura, where Ms April went to Sasa to get her make-up stuff. I was bored to tears so I waited outside. It reminds me of my previous girlfriends who I went shopping with. I always get bored looking at girls stuff and suffer from brain hemorrhage during prolonged shopping. Makes me glad that I am single now.

We later met up with her friends (2 girls) at Starbucks. So there is it, 3 girls and a guy(me). One of them is a pretty handsome girl and stylish, the other is friendly and had a charming smile. After chatting, the 2 girls went back to work and then we had dinner at Ajisen. While eating I told Ms April how Mr Fly always pester me about whether I had any girl in mind. Big mistake. Cos she later ask me,

Ms April: "So do you have any girl in mind?"
Me: "No..."
Ms April: "Are you sure? How abt you and this girl?"
Me: "Why?"
Ms April: "I feel there is something between the 2 of you."
Me: "Really? Orh... It just didnt happen lor."

Later we went out of Ajisen without paying cos it slipped our minds. As I had integrity, we went back to pay when we remembered. The cashier look at us suspiciously, thinking that the "forget to pay" is an excuse. Haha....

Well... I have been slacking and have not look for a job for one week. While Ms April is even slacker cos she had not look for a job for 1 month! But then today I found out that she is quite a gentlewoman. Cos she open the door for me, hold the umbrella for me and previously queue up to buy food for me. What next? Maybe she is going to buy me flowers soon. Sometimes I feel like a girl. Hehe....

I feel that all guys should have the opportunity to enjoy the privileges of a girl. Its fun, trust me....

No comments: